Anyone get the Astra Zeneca Vaccine while tapering

[a0...]

[a0...]

We have a very short supply of vaccine in Canada, so they have dropped the age requirement for the Astra Zeneca Vaccine from 55 to 40.

Given that I haven't recovered from the Versed I was given at a colonoscopy and I'm in the midst of a crossover to Valium, I'm unsure of whether or not I should get the vaccine at the moment.

The Covid situation is very bad right now where I live in Canada - when you're making CNN news and Jake Tapper says its a shame, you know we're bad. We are in a 3rd lockdown, with kids now learning remotely again. The situation here is very dire in that in a week or so they will be making decisions on who gets ventilators, as they are maxed out.

So with this situation, I'm at a crossroads and don't know what to do.

I've tried desperately to get the Pfizer or Moderna, but I don't qualify, as I don't live in a hotspot.

Has anyone got the Astra Zeneca while tapering and can tell me about their experience.

Thanks so much.

Winnie, I didn't get the AZ vaccine, but does this reassure you any?

The European Medicines Agency, which has assessed data from around the world, estimates there is around a one in 100,000 risk of a CVST in people under the age of 60 who have been given the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The whole article is here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56594189

Best to you. I understand your fear.

Hugs,

Katz

We have a very short supply of vaccine in Canada, so they have dropped the age requirement for the Astra Zeneca Vaccine from 55 to 40.

Given that I haven't recovered from the Versed I was given at a colonoscopy and I'm in the midst of a crossover to Valium, I'm unsure of whether or not I should get the vaccine at the moment.

The Covid situation is very bad right now where I live in Canada - when you're making CNN news and Jake Tapper says its a shame, you know we're bad. We are in a 3rd lockdown, with kids now learning remotely again. The situation here is very dire in that in a week or so they will be making decisions on who gets ventilators, as they are maxed out.

So with this situation, I'm at a crossroads and don't know what to do.

I've tried desperately to get the Pfizer or Moderna, but I don't qualify, as I don't live in a hotspot.

Has anyone got the Astra Zeneca while tapering and can tell me about their experience.

Thanks so much.

Just make sure you take your meds before hand. 😊😊😊

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7816615/

“ premedication with H1 and H2 antihistamines, 1 hour before, and montelukast 10 mg, 1 and 24 hours, without side effects. ”