Trying Unisom

[Du...]

I’m sure it’s on here if I did a little more, but has anyone had any luck with short term use of Unisom? Seems to help me doze off but my anxiety snaps me awake an hour later.

Thanks

[90...]
I used it 2-3 times a week when in withdrawal.  It helped my sleep a little - pretty similar to what you're reporting.  I'd often wake at 3-4 am.

At first it helped by now I’m tolerant. Took 2 the other night and nothing. But I could take 1/2 at first and get 4-6 hrs.

[90...]
It was the same for me.  I used Unisom before I ever tried a benzo.  Like you said, it worked for a while, then didn't work as well.  At least there was no withdrawal.  If I took one now I'd probably sleep 8-10 hours.

How long do u think it takes staying off it for it to work again badso? I just had 2 weeks off and that wasn’t long enuf

[90...]

How long do u think it takes staying off it for it to work again badso? I just had 2 weeks off and that wasn’t long enuf

I have no idea.  Sorry.

I’m guessing it’s over a month. But for people who aren’t tolerant it’s good for fast relief. Just don’t take it too often. I was only taking it 2-3 times a week and that’s obviously too many.

When ur desperate for sleep I don’t blame anyone taking them every night. They make me feel awful I hate taking them.