Just looking for some answers

[Ku...]

Long term  klonopin  25 yrs. or more. Had to go off due to being sick all the time from it. Took Zoloft for years/ think it reacted badly taking both  Rapid/ kinda cold turkey off .25mg.

Now 3months 1week.  Lots of withdrawals  Kinda scared 😱

Hello Kudos2, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Three months off of benzo's after taking them for more than 25 years tells me you're still suffering quite a bit, this is very common around here.  The longer you're on it the more it wants to keep you as a steady customer but guess what, you don't have to use it anymore and life can be very good without it.

Fear is a huge withdrawal symptom so I understand what you're feeling, but the more you learn and understand this process, the better because knowledge is power.

We'll help you through this, I'll give you some links to help you find your way around the forum but feel free to ask questions wherever you find something that interests you.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

THANK U so much. I’ve been struggling, no taste, touch, burning on and off, brain fog and kinda scared to go outside. Very Anxious Weird feelings. But on another note been functional. Just worried about not getting back to self  >:D.

Its good to know you've been functional, distracting ourselves from our symptoms is one of our best tools, so keeping busy was my go to method.  Here is a post by one of our members, you may find it comforting to know that you're fitting right in with many others.  Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

Also, if you read chapter 3 of the Ashton manual I gave you the link for, it will list your symptoms and why you feel them, that actually comforted me, helped me know what I was feeling was normal.  Well, normal is kind of a crazy word for this process.  ;)

Wow Pamster,  I read your story!!  I’m so glad your here, and better. I hope to be there  To be honest I was reading BB. Before I joined, so I’m a little familiar. Thanks again.  ( I read about that rock star)

Yes this is very crazy I was not prepared not a word about these withdrawals from my pdoc :tickedoff:Thx gain