Can anybody recommend a muscle relaxant

[Jo...]

Hi people

Iam struggling with trumendus pain i cant resume my taper iam stuck on 7.5 v it helps me a bit with the pain and the muscle issues but not enough i have a rare condition called anismos its a pelvic floor disfunction my pelvic muscles cant relax so I can't defecate proply its hell on earth i did all ct tests and everything is ok with my colon and intestine the doctor told me the problem is nerological i have an appointment at the 28th and i really hastate to take another drug but i feel that I don't have an option can anybody here recommend a muscle relaxant that has the least psychological effect i need a pure muscle relaxant not anti enxity medicine any input would be appreciated

Thanks

This screams cannabis to me.

To my immense frustration, it is illegal in some backwards jurisdictions. I wouldn't want to encourage anybody to do something illegal but I certainly couldn't bring myself to recommend against breaking the law when profound health consequences are at stake. I wouldn't be surprised if CBD helped, which is at least more of an option in most places, but I am sure that the proper stuff will help more. Of course, CBD is less psychoactive.

I don't believe there's a pharmaceutical product that would solve more problems than it creates. I know that not everybody sees it the same way so I'm sorry if this post doesn't help you... but pharmaceutical pain relievers are comfort meds that come with a sometimes hefty cost. They tend to lead to addiction and/or poor health outcomes. Cannabis, on the other hand, has health promoting properties without the unacceptable risks.

Whatever happens, I hope you get some relief from the pain soon.

Hi

I tried medical cannabis i hate it so much i feel sick and it doesn't relaxes me at all

Thanks for the suggestion

• 1 year later...