Anyone have non stop anxiety 10 months and 3 weeks out?

[Li...]

I have so many symptoms in this wave I've been in but the worst by far is this horrific anxiety that wakes me up in the morning and stays with me all day, it really feels unbearable. I thought by now I would be getting a break. Anyone further out have any insight into when this might end?

[89...]
I'd like to know the same. 6.5 months of unbearable anxiety here, with a short break recently but now back in hell. Maybe something about Xanax?

Yes , I had panic for years. The first year non stop day and night. But it does go away.

When did yours ease? I still have it all the time but the waves do seem less often.

Thank you for all the replies. This anxiety and depression is really getting to me along with all the other symptoms. I will be 11 months out tomorrow. I hope I get some type of a break soon this has been going on for two solid months.

LiveLife

[89...]
LiveLife, so you were doing well until 2 months ago and now in a wave? Is there anything that changed back then? More stress, health issue, hormone change, anything that you can identify?