Still tapering

[su...]

I'm joining BenzoBuddies because I'm looking for new methods to taper. I have been tapering since October 2020.

I am taking Clonazepam.

I was on 2mg Xanax for 14 years. 10mg Celexa for 6 years.

My present dose is .34mg Clonazepam daily.

I am using a scale for my taper, reducing by .001g every 2-3 days. It has been extremely difficult getting to this point, and I am still having withdrawals.

I am prescribed 0.25mg Clonazepam ODT tablets as well and am considering switching to those when I reach 0.25mg in my taper. However, I am unsure if I can properly break up ODT tablets as I am prescribed 0.5mg normal tablets.

Thanks in advance.

Hello sunchips123, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

It looks like you've been doing a great job of tapering, you'll find help here if you're looking for another method or just refining this one, we have very creative members who have found many ways to do this.  Just start a thread on the direct taper or titration boards to get started

I'll give you some links to navigate the forum but feel free to ask questions, we're here to help you.  How are you feeling, are you dealing with many symptoms?

We're glad you found us.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Planning your taper (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Welcome Sunchips, lots of support here and it's like taking a daily med--checking in with others and reading. Congrats on your taper, I started mine last Fall also.

KB