Med THC user also 20 days off Klonopin need practical advise

[AZ...]

Hi all. I am on day 20 clean off Klonopin. was 1 mg for 16 years did a taper over 4 months. I also vape high potency THC cartridges and realize that I am reliant on these as well(not apposed to getting rid of THC just trying to not add to anxiety or the sleeplessness that I think will come from not smoking THC. Does anyone have experience with MMJ and how it can affect someone coming off of Benzos. Also I should mention that I quit nicotine vaping 7 weeks ago. I was a 2 pack a day smoker switched to Nicotine vape three years ago so I no longer have nicotine or caffeine in my system also. Only thing in my system is healthy vitamins and LDN(helps with pain been miracle some side affect but miracle drug) Any advise or helpful ideas would be awesome. Oh i should mention I'm 39 years old

• 2 weeks later...
You might want to introduce CBD into your diet. Then when it's time you could reduce the amount of THC. In any event, the CBD will calm you down and it will help you to sleep better and you will experience less body pain. A 1:1 THC/CBD product works well.