1st Pfizer shot and back in withdrawals

[St...]

I got the 1st Pfizer shot on Friday the 9th and within 6 hrs, I had nausea and headache. I didn't sleep at all the first night and had nausea and headache the next day and I slept the 2nd night with the help of Trazedone. I was almost done with withdrawals before I got the shot. I had Covid in Dec. They say that the first shot is hard for people that have previously had Covid. The third day I felt alot better but I didn't sleep at all and was sweating in bed. The 4th day I was having nausea again and headache and air hunger symptom, like I had In withdrawals. I am having muscle weakness in my arms and shoulders. I feel like I made a mistake taking the vaccine. I hope this passes soon. My sleep was getting alot better and now I'm back to not sleeping. This sucks big time. Anybody had any reaction and got better.

[e2...]

Haven't had the shot yet, they are pretty scarce in Canada so far, even though I'll be 50 this year!

I can't wait to get it, scared yes, but any reaction is better than dying of Covid.

The variants are ravaging us here in Ontario now, so you did the right thing, as hard as what you're feeling now.

You will get better.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry. I see you did have Covid. I know of someone that went thru the same thing. Symptoms went away within a week.

I got the 1st Pfizer shot on Friday the 9th and within 6 hrs, I had nausea and headache. I didn't sleep at all the first night and had nausea and headache the next day and I slept the 2nd night with the help of Trazedone. I was almost done with withdrawals before I got the shot. I had Covid in Dec. They say that the first shot is hard for people that have previously had Covid. The third day I felt alot better but I didn't sleep at all and was sweating in bed. The 4th day I was having nausea again and headache and air hunger symptom, like I had In withdrawals. I am having muscle weakness in my arms and shoulders. I feel like I made a mistake taking the vaccine. I hope this passes soon. My sleep was getting alot better and now I'm back to not sleeping. This sucks big time. Anybody had any reaction and got better.

It will go away soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't had the shot yet, they are pretty scarce in Canada so far, even though I'll be 50 this year!

I can't wait to get it, scared yes, but any reaction is better than dying of Covid.

The variants are ravaging us here in Ontario now, so you did the right thing, as hard as what you're feeling now.

You will get better.

Covid vaccines are not scarce they are everywhere, there is an unlimited supply. Canada now has so much vaccines they are shortening the 2nd dose to only 2 months.