Interesting Techniques for Anxiety

[Tx...]

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with outside the box approaches to anxiety or any possible recommendations. I remember trying floating(form of sensory deprivation) and

It was very relaxing years ago. I use meditation, gratitude, prayer, scripture, journaling, affirmations, clear mind, exercise(when I am able), eft, deep breathing, and have a pretty good tool box of things that help. I just looking for more suggestions of things. As I come off more and more I am

Worried about the anxiety continuing to rear its ugly head and would love some

Interesting things that have worked for other. Thanks for taking the time to

Read this!

Hi TXtaper31!  Your approaches to anxiety sound great.  I have read a few books on this and I will say deep breathing and breathing exercises is something that constantly comes up, again and again, to help with anxiety.  I definitely have used it many times.  Now that my taper is long over, I am trying different techniques, such as being curious at anxious or angry feelings, and trying to name or label them.  But during my taper, breathing was very helpful and I found it difficult to do much more than that. 

Thank you for the feedback. I do try to use a form of accepting the feeling I learned from reading Anthony de mello about. Accepting the feeling realizing it’s coming from me and not outside and that feelings come and go which is surprisingly powerful in the right situation. Withdrawal has been very difficult but find when I am at least a little active my day usually goes a little bit better.

Thanks,

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with outside the box approaches to anxiety or any possible recommendations. I remember trying floating(form of sensory deprivation) and

It was very relaxing years ago. I use meditation, gratitude, prayer, scripture, journaling, affirmations, clear mind, exercise(when I am able), eft, deep breathing, and have a pretty good tool box of things that help. I just looking for more suggestions of things. As I come off more and more I am

Worried about the anxiety continuing to rear its ugly head and would love some

Interesting things that have worked for other. Thanks for taking the time to

Read this!

Do you have a weighted blanket?  I just got one, and it has really helped, especially with sleep.  I haven't really used it in the daytime, but it was recommended by my therapist for anxiety at any time.  There are also weighted vests and scarves. 

I have owned a couple and absolutely loved them. The only problem

I had was the beads started to come out very easily and they went everywhere. Maybe I just need to get a nicer one. Thank you for the suggestion!

Thank you for the suggestion here, I would like to try it out too soon. As for me, I also like to [url:https://finestlabs.com/buy-terpenes/]buy terpenes from Finest Labs[/url] for beating my anxiety, and I have to say that it works pretty well in my case. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there. What do you think about taking such stuff? Maybe you like CBD too? It is very interesting, thank you for any replies in advance!

I lay flat on the ground and turn my focus on external senses. Feeling the ground beneath me helps me to feel grounded. I focus on sounds that I hear, what do you see etc. Belly breathing, massaging my back with a roller, and listening to spa or hawaiin music helps me too. Good luck to you.

The internal can run free if you let it so I could very much see how focusing

On the external mixed with calming then body could be helpful. Thank you! I Did order a weighted blanket as well and can’t imagine not having one now!