Heart rate hanging out in the high end

[qu...]

Anyone experiencing their heart rate staying on the high side? The minute you move or get up it goes up

What do you do?

Anyone experiencing their heart rate staying on the high side? The minute you move or get up it goes up

What do you do?

Mine has been this way for some time....I believe the taper has triggered POTS for me. My heart rate can be in the 70's laying down but even rolling over in bed will make it shoot into the 90's and standing up can make it hit 130 some days.

What do you do?

Mine has been this way for some time....I believe the taper has triggered POTS for me. My heart rate can be in the 70's laying down but even rolling over in bed will make it shoot into the 90's and standing up can make it hit 130 some days.

What do you do to manage it and get it down to normal?

What do you do?

What do you do to manage it and get it down to normal?

I take a Beta blocker but it doesn't really help...I do my best to not get it elevated because once it's up it's harder to get down

[39...]
queendetermined, I had this symptom during withdrawl and I took Propranolol which helped.  Now that I am 10 months off Klonopin, my heart rate has returned to normal.  I've seen other members here say they had the same issue.  It is scary but it seems to resolve post-taper.