1 year & 1 month free

[60...]

[60...]

It's been a year and one month of "HELL" since i took these poisons Cold Turkey off xanax, macrobid, diflucan,(chinese herbs which had Mercury in it) side effects which I suffered a terrible brain injury, nerve pain feet, leg, hands & brain, crawling sensations in my legs, arms, face. tremors at night when falling asleep, tinnitus. But the brain symptoms has been the worse thing I've evered experience. It felt like i got shot in the head. Horrific burning, tingling, zaps, vibrating, pressure different parts of my brain. Its been a hell of a journey and i wouldn't wish what i felt on my enemy. During my withdrawal i lost friends, family & am now losing my husband. Sometimes i wish i could go back and not trust certain individuals with my health. The drugs caused me food sensitivity, weight loss, angry, intrusive suicide thoughts, loneliness like no one understands or believe what happened to me..i do think what happened to me is maybe a test that the most high has taken me through so i can trust in him that the body he created will heal itself and learn patience, compassion & to be a better person. I am thankful i have got better with time but struggle when i get stress or eat something that causes symptoms to revved up. Also forgot to mention i had setback from contracting covid in October of last year but i am overcoming that as well slowly but surely.

The symptoms i currently have slight nerve pain in both hands & feet, tinnitus, crawling sensation has improved, brain symptoms has improved still burns tingling vibrating but feel like its healing but slowly , tremors at night improved, intrusive dark thoughts improved but i still need probably another year to be more healed if not recovered.

Things I've been doing to help listen to music, watch positive videos, exercise on treadmill, ride bike sometimes, read success stories, write goals down, eat healthy as possible especially brain foods, arnica tea and cbd has been helping as well.. Also trying to build my relationship with creator.

To anyone that is struggling you will get better just like the ones on here that recovered successfully. It does take alot of patience, but i am a believer we will heal. Where i was last year and now is like day and night. I am slowly becoming myself again and you will too. 🙏

4yahminah,

I remember reading a few of your posts last year as you were another short-timer (I know we shouldn’t compare but I feel compelled to read about and learn through others with similar time frames).  Thank you for coming back to give an update on how you are doing.  It makes me sad that you are still suffering with symptoms, and my heart goes out to you regarding your statement that your relationship with your spouse is failing as well.  These drugs are damaging in far too many ways. 

While I am only (what a harsh reminder in the form of an adverb) 7 months out, I have to admit that I am so much better than when this all began.  I am doing my best to concentrate on the improvements and positive thinking, but it is so hard not to submit to the black hole feelings that come with withdrawal.  How quickly things went bad is surely an emotional aspect to this—perhaps a bit like denial that this is still happening.  With that, thank you for the emphasis on being positive that healing is and will happen.  I have to agree with you that this is a snails pace of healing though. 

Do you find yourself still having sensitivities at all (food, OTC meds, hormones, stress triggers, etc...)?  And do you have windows of complete or near normal at all or is it more of a dulled down type of healing process for you?  Any insights appreciated. 

I wish you peace and may your full and complete healing success story be just around the corner. 

Apologies for overlooking what you said about stress and certain foods still triggering sxs.  Ugh, I feel like I can read something 5 times and still miss details.  Super frustrating. 

[60...]

@[su...]

Thank you so much for taking your time out to read my story and for the kind words. ❤ yes i came back on here to give an update and a little hope because as we both know that these drugs are extremely dangerous to the human body and withdrawal definitely takes so much from us especially time worrying about symptoms . Im glad you are doing better and i agree positive thinking goes a long way while we are healing but that black hole feeling you are referring to ive been there and its frightening. So please continue to distract and allow the time to pass... Next thing you know you'll be healed🙏 . Yes omg foods  trigger symptoms especially  MSG i have to always be careful of what i eat its so sad because it brings me stress still.. So i eat the same stuff all the time to avoid reactions 😞 and i stay far away from  any medication  otc. Oh how i miss eating food and enjoying things without worrying that my brain might burn or get extra irritated its extremely frustrating but to avoid stress i have to tell myself that everything is going to be okay and that i am safe now. I have windows where my nerves are calm and for example if im crying or stress my nerves get worked up. The windows are so nice when i have them because i feel at peace. But i do need more healing  time for these nerves especially the nerves back of my head. So maybe one more year which im hoping for or sooner.

Sounds like you've been through a lot but the main thing is you're healing, slowly but surely. That's how I feel too. I think you've got a great attitude - I am sure you'll put the pieces of your life back together as you continue to recover.

[3f...]
Wishing you much healing this year and beyond. I have seen much progress in 6 months as a short-time user, and praying for a full recovery to come my way - and yours - in the near future.

[60...]
@diaz its been rough challenging but i am healing slowly  like you said.  i am glad to see pieces of myself come back together again. Thank you for the positive response and i hope your recovery continue to go well..

[60...]

@[fl...]

Its definitely nice to hear that you are seeing progress as a short term user. Prayers for you that your recovery is right around the corner and thank you so much for well wishes & prayers because i need them🙏

4yah, we had similar symptoms, I still have tinnitus too and nerve pain, buzzing when stressed. I’m so sorry this happened to you too and I’m saddened to hear you are/have lost loved ones because of this.

[60...]

@[Tr...]

I truly hope those symptoms you have currently go away soon because i know how stressful they can be🙏 especially when stressed out. Thanks for your kind words.