Off Klonopin for 2 weeks. 1st in 17 years. Need guidance

[AZ...]

Hi All, I am sooo happy I just found this forum(with I found this years/months ago)I NEED GUIDANCE. So for the 1st time since I was 23(39 now) years old I have no Benzo in me. Started with Xanex and Lexapro and it has just been Klonopin for about 9 years. 1mg broken in .25 pieces at night. I tiered down .25 mg every month and stopped at.25mg for two months. Felt very good the last month. I decided to quit vaping(nicotine) Sooo healthy I know maybe not the best time to quit. None the less I did and with success. Two weeks ago I felt so good I stopped taking the .25. This has been incredibly hard with the no nicotine. I am working from home and my brain is fried I am having trouble doing everything can not function. i feel OK but at two weeks out I just cant get anything done. I was hoping someone can suggest some supplements that can help expedite this withdrawal process or any Aminos that are good for you.Any advise really. I am leaning heavy on God and my faith right now also!L-glutamin.  I am taking, Multi V, Omega, Garlicin, D3, Curcumin,(I had gut issues that are getting fixed),Probiotics-Glutamine. Also I am on a medication called LDN this med works on many thing(off label use) it has completely eliminated any pain I was having in my body(had Fibromyalgia) PS typing this is one of the hardest things I have done lol no seriously. God bless and thank you in advance for any advise. Also why does it feel like warm water is seeping out my ears

Hello AZdude39, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Congratulations on being benzo free, I wish that meant symptom free though.  What you're experiencing is normal for this process, symptoms can last months and even years so try not to worry this is permanent.  I'm afraid the only sure thing we know to help you feel better is time, time away from the drug and keeping your stress levels as low as possible.  Avoiding alcohol is another thing to consider, some can drink but most get hit too hard with increased symptoms. 

We do have an Alternative Therapies & Supplements board but what works for one won't work for another, we're all so different in how we react to things.

We're glad you found us, I'll give you a couple of links to get you started.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Hi thanks soo much for the postive feed back. Day 20 days off here. Any chance you have heard of a product called BabaCalm(sublingual)by sources natural. I used to take this with Klonopin and since stopping am taking tree a day.