1mg Lorazepam Taper Help- Doctor Switched me to 1mg Klon

[Du...]

Thanks Slow! I kept at my same pace, GI symptoms stayed the same and may have improved a little. (Really think the Thymoquinone supplement is helping!!) Down to .2mg, stable!! Feeling good about this… don’t want to jynx it. Listening to my body and taking it day by day.

Hope you’re well. :thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear this! Anything that helps helps. Day by day.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Du...]

• [sl...]

• [se...]

• [Su...]

WOOOOOH! Down to .1mg of K tonight. Yup. .1!!!! Feeling good, honestly once I got past .25 and kept going my symptoms started to improve… what!?! I started doing things I used too… trail run, train my hunting dog, go out to eat with friends, working out, returning to my old self… so glad to almost be done with this crap. If I keep feeling this well I plan to jump in 1-2 weeks : :D

-Bad, not sure if you are still following this, but thanks for your help early on.

-Slow, really appreciate the help and for jumping in with encouragement and helpful information when you did… I was in a very bad spot. Wish you the best in your taper.

This will be my last post… I might come back and write a success story someday.. we shall see. Wish y’all the best. Time to start the day… weird how the days seem to go by fast when we feel good and never end when we don’t….  :yippee:

Don't jinx yourself!  :laugh:

Congrats on your progress Duke! I hope we'll hear from you again in the future, for your success story and comradery.

You have all our blessings and well-wishes for your life going forward. :smitten:

Slow, you are a wise man… I let my feeling good while reducing and excitement over getting to .1mg get the better of me. The taper caught up to me last night and it’s been rough.. I will be holding until my symptoms subside or reduce to a point where I can continue. Gosh dangit… ha. Honestly even though I’m feeling like junk sometimes you just Gotta laugh at yourself.. I’ll be back at it soon enough!

WOOOOOH! Down to .1mg of K tonight. Yup. .1!!!! Feeling good, honestly once I got past .25 and kept going my symptoms started to improve… what!?! I started doing things I used too… trail run, train my hunting dog, go out to eat with friends, working out, returning to my old self… so glad to almost be done with this crap. If I keep feeling this well I plan to jump in 1-2 weeks : :D

-Bad, not sure if you are still following this, but thanks for your help early on.

-Slow, really appreciate the help and for jumping in with encouragement and helpful information when you did… I was in a very bad spot. Wish you the best in your taper.

This will be my last post… I might come back and write a success story someday.. we shall see. Wish y’all the best. Time to start the day… weird how the days seem to go by fast when we feel good and never end when we don’t….  :yippee:

Dukemonroe, congrats on your progress. I am amazed at your pace. Kudo's to you for how far you have come. You said you think the Thymoquinone is helping? Curious what brand you use?

Thanks,

seeking

Hi seeking!

I feel almost ashamed writing this… I thought with how good I was feeling, 9+ consistent days without major sxs, cutting pretty fast,  and basically back to my “old” self (I felt the best I had in 4 months) would be able to jump no problem… unfortunately I was wrong :(

Thursday night my taper caught up to me and slammed me. I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised that’s how this whole process is. I had a rough night last night and held at .1 and will stay here until I feel I can keep cutting.

It’s my option/experience that the Thymoquinone has been working for me to relieve gut issues! This has been a constant battle during my taper. I use “livlifeoil.com” TQ. But I am sure you can use a high TQ product from Amazon and have similar effects. I use livlifeoil because I have a connection with the company. If I didn’t I would go with one that has the most potent TQ available.

Seeking, how is your taper going? Have you had any windows or good days now that you are so low?

Thanks,

Duke

Hi seeking!

I feel almost ashamed writing this… I thought with how good I was feeling, 9+ consistent days without major sxs, cutting pretty fast,  and basically back to my “old” self (I felt the best I had in 4 months) would be able to jump no problem… unfortunately I was wrong :(

Thursday night my taper caught up to me and slammed me. I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised that’s how this whole process is. I had a rough night last night and held at .1 and will stay here until I feel I can keep cutting.

It’s my option/experience that the Thymoquinone has been working for me to relieve gut issues! This has been a constant battle during my taper. I use “livlifeoil.com” TQ. But I am sure you can use a high TQ product from Amazon and have similar effects. I use livlifeoil because I have a connection with the company. If I didn’t I would go with one that has the most potent TQ available.

Seeking, how is your taper going? Have you had any windows or good days now that you are so low?

Thanks,

Duke

Hey Dukemonroe. Doing the DMT taper (I am tapering every other day now by 0.001 g weight) as my dosage gets lower and the weekly reduction percentage gets higher, its really hard to tell. There are some days I feel better than others but generally do not feel so well most of the time. I think the DMT cycle the cuts keep hitting you and it is hard tell when. I recently held for 2 weeks to try to catch up.

I am currently at 0.171 mg and my paper plan has me tapering for another 4 months or so.

Congrats on your progress! Thanks for sharing. Wish you the best in your taper.

Hopefully I can get stable here soon and continue my taper.

Congrats on your progress! Thanks for sharing. Wish you the best in your taper.

Hopefully I can get stable here soon and continue my taper.

Thanks. Wishing you the best as well. We are on the downside just got to keep plugging away.

Still plugging away, fortunately came out of the last wave after holding for a bit. It was nasty to say the least. Hopefully can jump in a week. Can’t wait.

Still plugging away, fortunately came out of the last wave after holding for a bit. It was nasty to say the least. Hopefully can jump in a week. Can’t wait.

I'm glad you're feeling better!

You're teaching me to be cautious about planning my jump. Only that will be MANY months from now, it seems.

Slow and steady wins this one.  :thumbsup:

Yup, I am thankful though that this taper has been smoother than all others previous. I am ready for the healing to begin.

That’s a great way to look at it! I do believe healing has taken place.

Down to .041mg, I am planning to cut to .025mg this week  and hold for a bit  then jump. I would like the cuts to all catch up then off I go… hopefully. Again, hopefully I can stay stable through this last bit.

And with that. Tonight I have taken my last crumb ever of a Benzo. Thanks for all the help, hoping for a smooth transition into post withdrawal.

Congratulations!!

How did you do lower doses? Liquid titration or dry cut with scale or using powder in capsules?

Thanks

I dry cut with a scale using the 10g weight as a way to calibrate it and then placed the pill shaving on top. It would sometimes take awhile to weigh and get it just right… but I did it, and I'm glad to be done.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update: seeing improvements everyday, tomorrow will be 9 days post jump. Overall, I am glad to be done with the taper and wouldn’t change my approach or strategy. Wishing everyone the best.

Congratulations.  Great job.  I just started my Klonopin taper using the spreadsheet so kindly provided by "badsocref".  I started Klonopin on May 13 and if all goes well, I'll be off about December 20.  So my taper will take a month longer than I actually used the drug for therapeutic purposes.  From a logical point of view, it's so counterintuitive to have to keep taking something in order to no longer have to take it anymore, and I know I can't be the only one that hates to keep putting this stuff in my system when my anxiety crisis has largely passed.  But that's the way this stuff works and I completely understand it.  Thank god for this site.  I've learned so much.  I was all over the place with my dosing based on how I felt on any given day, and as a result suffered some withdrawals, that while not debilitating, were unpleasant.  Very hard to hit a golf ball with hands shaking like a leaf :laugh:.  Good job and best wishes for your continuing health.

• 3 weeks later...
Symptoms peaked week 3… fortunately all have subsided and have been in great window. Just some slight GI discomfort but doing well.