Anyone with Hashimoto’s get the covid vaccination?

[se...]

I am having the Johnson and Johnson vaccination tomorrow.  I am always reacting to all medications with tachycardia and depressed breathing.  My doctor still feels it’s safe for me.  Can anyone offer reassurance?

I'm glad you're documenting seasalt even if it feels like you're talking to yourself, it will help the next person looking for answers, thank you.  :smitten:

Uptick in withdrawal symptoms last night but slept a full 8 hours which was such a blessing compared to 4 or 5 my usual.  Symptoms were very minor and over all nothing to complain about.

I think my thyroid is what caused the symptoms to be honest. I feel great this morning, still having nausea off and on but totally fine otherwise.  Last night I had benzo belly for the first time in a year, it lasted one hour and passed.

I hope others will get the vaccination, it’s the new norm and won’t be going away for some time.  I think in our vulnerable state we need to protect ourselves.

[38...]
Hi seasalt52, I have thyroid disease and I had the Covid vaccine without any problems.  Hoping things go well for you today.  Keep us posted.    :thumbsup:

I had it Kate, things went well.  I think I am having a thyroid flare and that is why I am experiencing some symptoms.  Today I feel great...I hope others do not hesitate and realize they need the protection.

[38...]

I had it Kate, things went well.  I think I am having a thyroid flare and that is why I am experiencing some symptoms.  Today I feel great...I hope others do not hesitate and realize they need the protection.

Good to hear you are doing well post-vax seasalt!