Does this Klonopin Taper Logic make sense

[se...]

Hi all. I am tapering klonopin and am at 0.39 mg, (0.131g). My pills 0.5 mg typically weigh 0.167g. I was thinking more about fillers and how try to get a even dosage every cut cycle, i.e. weekly, 10 days, 14 days, etc.

I seem to be sensitive to cuts.

What I was thinking was taking a 0.5 mg pill and cutting it in half. So that would give me close to 0.25 mg. Then taking another pill same total weight and cutting it in half and getting another close 0.25 mg dosage. Then I can shave down each half to get to my total weight for the dosage I am at.

Does that make sense or am I overthinking.

thx seekingtoheal.

[6b...]

I'd say you're overthinking it.  The mixing of the drug in those pills is really thorough.  I used to test pills for drug content (not benzos) and they're very uniform.

fwiw - my physicist friend tells me that it's theoretically possible for every single benzo molecule to be missing from a given pill or from half a given pill, but the odds of the sun exploding tomorrow are much much higher.

I'd say you're overthinking it.  The mixing of the drug in those pills is really thorough.  I used to test pills for drug content (not benzos) and they're very uniform.

fwiw - my physicist friend tells me that it's theoretically possible for every single benzo molecule to be missing from a given pill or from half a given pill, but the odds of the sun exploding tomorrow are much much higher.

Good to know, thanks badsocref.  :thumbsup: