What are the lingering residual effects you guys have years out after CTing?

[ra...]

I'm 4 years out of a CT from 0.5mg Klonopin (long term prescribed dose). I still have severe neuropathy, brain fog, random tingling and fasciculations, unpredictable electrical surges running through my spine, weakness and coordination in hands. I've accepted that this is here to stay. Moreover, no amount of testing has found an alternate cause. Anyone else have any permanent effects that haven't completely gone away?

[28...]
2,645 days since I last saw a benzo.  No residual effects.  I still sleep kind of lousy by most standards, but I was doing that decades before I ever saw a benzo.  It's just who I am.  Used to bother me, but I'm good with it now.

I am 5.5 years post cold Turkey after many years on various benzos. I occasionally have toxic mornings, heart palps, gastro issues, air hunger, muscle pain.

About 5yrs since CT - lingering sx include neuropathy/ paresthesia, muscle weakness/ pain, muscle twitching, gastro issues, bladder pain -- no alternative explanations, but will continue to look for answers.  For me I think CT triggered a condition (autoimmune?) or straight up damaged my nervous system permanently.- now just looking for that condition and trying to address it/ mitigate the impact these symptoms have on my life the best i can.

I've wondered about this, I'm only a year out but I could cope with some physical stuff lingering. But the mental stuff is awful. Do many protracted suffer with mental stuff, or mainly physical?

So it does seem like there are people with physical symptoms even many years out. I'm sorry.

Also, Joe, your case is 100% similar to mine. I'm 4 years out and still searching for answers. I don't think it "triggered" an AI disease, but I'm almost certain that its permanently damaged the nerves. Can I PM to understand your situation a bit better?

@Having a mare. I think the mental symptoms subside first. The physical can go on and on

Rabbit- feel free to pm me— I don’t know if I can be of any help but I’m happy to trade information and answer any questions

[fd...]
Having a mare, thank you for asking this - my question also! I was glad for the answer - seems to go first. Physical I can do - mental, UGGGHHHHH!