Please recommend

[Bu...]

Please help! So Im struggling with my withdrawal anxiety and symptoms.

My husband is struggling with anxiety and despersonalization for a few months now and he is thinking about taking prescribed benzos. he knows my story and how I am struggling to brake free from them, but he doesnt seem to find a way out!

Please help me help my husband! Anyone with some recommendations?

No medication supplement?

Specific theraphist?

In stay treatment?

Pleasee help!!! This definetely affects my healing process!

Thank you very much

Claire weekes books/audio books. Dated, but very good for anxiety IMHO (keep recommending them for everything lol) and therapy maybe. Treat it like WD, he will recover from it quicker with meds obviously, but then has to come off at some point. And he will recover from it. The 1st step is to realize what's happening, accept it, and move through it.

Accept Accept Accept

Adding in some supplements would probably help take the edge off too

Please help! So Im struggling with my withdrawal anxiety and symptoms.

My husband is struggling with anxiety and despersonalization for a few months now and he is thinking about taking prescribed benzos. he knows my story and how I am struggling to brake free from them, but he doesnt seem to find a way out!

Please help me help my husband! Anyone with some recommendations?

No medication supplement?

Specific theraphist?

In stay treatment?

Pleasee help!!! This definetely affects my healing process!

Thank you very much

I would suggest therapy. Therapy will help him realize the source of the anxiety in order for him to correct that. The amygdala is amazing at relearning what to react and not react too. The best option isn’t supplements (which shouldn’t be taken unless needed for a deficiency verified by blood work or recommend by a licensed physician.). It will take work he will have to do on his own and it’s not a quick fix but it’s the best choice in the long run. And the healthiest option as well.  Until he finds out the source a therapist can help him learn coping mechanisms.