Did botox

[Ar...]

Hello,

I'm sorry it did not help out.

Since I'm a little familair with TD from reading about Reglan reactions and from learning a bit about it waaaay back when in my psyche nursing rotation. I'm curious about botox treatment for TD. I don't have TD, but I definitely got akathasia from Reglan. (I know botox does not help with akathasia). I'm just asking strictly from wanting to learn point of view and to know more about your experience with it.

Anyway, did the Botox ramp up or bring back any of your symptoms?

[ef...]

Don't use botox. The consequences for the damaged brain from exposure to the neurotoxin are dire. All symptoms are aggravated many times over.

This happened to me when I was convinced to get Botox in my jaw to relax it. Worst mistake I made.

• 2 weeks later...

Dang Arnold

I'm so sorry! I'm glad you tried something for relief, but sorry it didn't work!

Isn't there a drug specific for TD? I know I would hate it because it's drug for.....the damage from drugs! I know.

But I am a person who had to take a drug for the damage from drugs so I don't mind and if it works and gives you your life back then what is stopping you from trying it? Does it have bad side effects I wonder?

Dang Arnold

I'm so sorry! I'm glad you tried something for relief, but sorry it didn't work!

Isn't there a drug specific for TD? I know I would hate it because it's drug for.....the damage from drugs! I know.

But I am a person who had to take a drug for the damage from drugs so I don't mind and if it works and gives you your life back then what is stopping you from trying it? Does it have bad side effects I wonder?

I'm not sure what this TD is. Most likely terrible neuropathic pain and the FEELING of constriction and muscle tension. But that doesn't make it any easier for me. Medication-induced neuropathy. considered potentially irreversible. Moreover, it has been so long without any improvement.

TD stands for Tardive Dyskinesia, which what I thought you were diagnosed with?