Sore throat

[be...]

[be...]
Has anyone used anything over the counter for sore throat? My throat is raw and itchy but I’m afraid to use anything for it. Drinking some hot tea.  I’m definitely getting a cold, possibly allergy related.  :P

How are your symptoms, are you especially sensitive to medication?  If you're worried I'd stick with the tea or google some natural remedies like honey or salt water, peppermint or apple cider vinegar. 

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, who needs that on top of all of this?  :therethere:

[be...]

Thanks Pamster!  :smitten:

I’ve been really sensitive to meds.

My throat usually hurts in a wave but it’s always on one side but this time it’s my entire throat and some stuffiness.  :(

Honey is a wonderful idea! We even have some here. That’s going to be in my tea this evening.

This dang weather changing every day where I live is definitely playing a role in this. Lol

That's weird you have that symptom but nothing surprises me about benzo's anymore.  I'm glad you know there is a difference this time because it does sound like more.

I know the weather whiplash can cause all sorts issues, my friend used to have increased migraines and aura's (she's epileptic) when the weather changed. 

[be...]

Nothing surprises me anymore either lol

My husband gets migraines when the weather changes. It really can cause some issues.