Peptides. Any advice would be appreciated.

[Ar...]

The constriction and the incessant gnawing neural pain stopped my life.

Today on Facebook they wrote to me the following

Have you looked into peptides? I’m telling you, I had body wide pain and in my face and head...daily, non-stop. I took bpc-157 and thymosin beta-4. My facial pain is gone as well as my fibromyalgia. You live in Russia. I would look into Dr’s who specialize in khavinson peptides. Only Russia has docs who specialize in this. I really believe they can help you. Look into bpc-157, it helps with withdrawal and gaba receptor homeostasis. Do some research on this. I’m telling you this Bc I went through these same symptoms for a year straight. Facial twitching, body twitching. Thought I had MS at one point. Went to Mayo Clinic, spent 20k in Mexico on stem cells. Had nerve blocks by pain docs. Went through the exact same thing as you and thought my life was over and there would be no end to this before I discovered peptides. I told you the other day that Russia is the Mecca of peptides. You guys have really good treatments avail in your country. These peptides are relatively inexpensive and have changed my life