How Long to Feel Full Effect of Clonazepam DMT?

[sl...]

Hello, I know this is a very individual question, but I'm wondering if there's a general rule of thumb about how long it takes for a clonazepam DMT to feel "full strength"?

I'm on day 6 of my first successful DMT and I have mild anxiety, fatigue and pain, but nothing seems to be getting worse or better as the days progress. I'm cutting at 0.7%/day roughly. I suspect it will take some time before all the cuts are sort of hitting me evenly, with 7-10 day old cuts dropping off and new cuts taking their place, or something like that.

Would it make sense that I'd know the general full DMT effects by around day 7-10 with K?

Is this a metabolism thing?

Would my previous experience with cut-and-holds be any indication? I used to feel 7% cut-and-holds on day two, peaking around day 5-7 and they'd completely resolve by day 10.

[05...]

In theory about 7-9 days to fully realize the cut, although ~90% of the cut will have been realized in about 5 days.

For klonopin (assuming 35 hour elimination half-life)...

Days after reduction          Percentage of cut realized

----------------------            -----------------------------

1                                        30%

2                                        57%

3                                        73%

4                                        84%

5                                        90%

6                                        94%

7                                        97%

8                                        98%

9                                        99%

Thank you so much badsocref! I know it's only "in theory" with an assumed 35 hour half-life, but these numbers really help me put things in perspective. I was surprised just how little difference in percentage reduction there is between day 5 and 9, thanks for pointing that out; that's half-lives for you, I guess.

If I'm understanding correctly that these numbers are for each 0.7% cut I'm doing daily, then it makes sense to me that by around day 9 of steady reductions I should be feeling a full series of cuts at each of the 1-9 day theoretical realization stages, and this overall realization amount will simply repeat at the current taper. I currently have cuts that might be somewhere in the 1-6 day realization percentages suggested, so I guess I'm already pretty close to where I'll end up at this reduction rate.

I suspect that whatever I do experience now is subject to change over the course of the taper, but it's great to have a sense for how quickly the medicine is leaving my system, especially as the distinct resolution stage is lost during a DMT.

Much appreciated!  :smitten: