Thorazine

[Il...]

I was admitted into the hospital recently and was given a “Thorazine migraine cocktail”. I instantly asked them to stop it because it made me feel horrible. It was an awful night. Since then I am constantly feeling inside vibrations and increased anxiety. I just figured it would pass once it was out of my system. Yesterday I felt pretty accomplished and not as crappy feeling. Other than a pretty bad panic attack yesterday was one of the best days I had. Today I woke up with bad in the real shaking and anxiety to the extent that I thought I was going crazy and almost called the paramedics. That’s how off I felt. I sent even get out of bed today. Some of the worst of my symptoms are back. I was so hopeful with how I felt yesterday and today just makes me feel like I’m back to the beginning. Could it have been the Thorazine? Is this just what I should expect? I hate this. I want to die today. I just want this hell to be over. That’s what I feel like I am in. Hell. When does this in. I’m barely 25 days out. How am I suppose to survive this?

You are still in the early days of recovery. Your symptoms are probably from benzo withdrawal, although I imagine the Thorazine probably isn’t helpful. I was unaware they used it for migraines.