Does anyone believe the pharmaceutical companies near nothing?

[Mu...]

Does anyone really believe the pharmaceutical companies new nothing regarding the hell it takes to come off of there poison? What about research and development, what about FDA approval?

Besides what more could they ask for, a drug that works really well and is almost impossible to get off?$$$$$$$

Scoundrels. I took an unknown gidazepam made in Ukraine. They allowed it to be sold without a prescription and didn't write anything about the side effects. Now I have found on the Internet a study that was once conducted on rats. It turns out that it doesn’t work the way benzo should. It drastically reduces dopamine in the stratum and acts on GABA receptors that are found in mitochondria and not on the cell membrane. Only antipsychotics should work with dopamine. Otherwise, it causes depression and anxiety and movement disorders. Now I have tremors, pain all over my body and tardive dystonia

I believe they stay as ignorant as possible to the effects. That is, I am sure that plenty of employees of pharmaceutical companies have absolutely no idea of the devastation they're party to. It would be part of the culture to not focus on this area and to dismiss any bad cases that do come to light as statistical anomalies, hard luck cases. I believe that those steering the ship absolutely do know what their products do. The legal departments certainly know - it's their job to fight those fires. They're corrupt to the core and so is the FDA. It's rotten and people die before their time because of these people. Sick indeed.

Just my opinion, sharing before this probably gets buried. I'd guess that what happens on a forum as large as this is that this kind of discussion is suppressed because of aggressive litigation by pharmaceutical companies. For balance, I would add that corporate America (and beyond) is basically all corrupt and not just the pharmaceutical companies. I just can't think of another industry where the corruption is quite so blatant and has such a disastrous effect on the lives of so many people. Just my opinion.