10 months Ambien free

[La...]

Today I'm 10 months post jump. I was hoping to celebrate it by riding in the car to go to the store for the first time but my symptoms wouldn't cooperate  :laugh: It seems my symptoms have shifted to now having neck tightness/pain to move it for the past few days. The good thing is I'm confident that it's just part of the process and is temporary. So just like all my other symptoms ( past or present) I find a way to cope with them and continue to move forward. I've heard the 10th month can have a shift from other buddies. Neck issues being a common one occurring this far out. But, you know what? I'm still grateful for the progress I've made. I'm still living each day trying new things. I'm still confident that soon I will be driving again living a normal life. This stiff crampy neck will be a memory just like many of my other symptoms are. To anyone who's coming along behind me, please trust your windows no matter how short or small they are. The windows let us know we are healing. It's a taste of our new lives making us want more of them to occur. I look at them as my reward for toughing it out through the waves. Hang in there everyone. The reward is coming. Then one day EVERY day will be a reward. Kinda like playing a slot machine. You win little bits here and there then at the end you hit the jackpot!!!!  :D

Lady, I love how much positivity you exude. It will ease your recovery and it is wonderful to be here to witness it. Thank you for continuing to shine your light and sharing it with us. ❤️❤️❤️

Lady d ur such a brave soul x Thanku for being such a beautiful friend to so many of us x I hope full healing is coming ur way very soon.

385.gifThanks Lady, I am a better person because of you, and I am so happy that you keep on doing the best you can, one day you will have your life back. 💖 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:💖 😷

I have much appreciation for you all. Thanks so much for your heartfelt encouragement. I can't wait until all of us are writing our success stories. Love you  :smitten:

You're doing great LadyDen. I am glad you're positive in the face of adversity. It's really helpful, counts for a lot and I can see you mean it too. Great that you're in a position to think about being more expansive soon. Your symptoms flared up so it was just the wrong timing, but you know you will get there.  :thumbsup:

I so appreciate your positivity and feel confident in saying that your attitude and the support you give to so many other BBs will see you reach final healing in the not too distant future!  My tenth month also brought with it a few new symptoms, but, like you, I accepted that this was not unusual in the tenth month and just kept moving forward!

This is a positive reminder for us all that this process is far from perfect or even logical, but it is a process that does eventually get us where we deserve and yearn to be again.  Congratulations LadyDen; sending continued healing thoughts your way!

Congratulations Lady and thanks for sharing such a positive message! 

You have the right attitude and this will keep you going as you continue to heal.

Thx Diaz, Sunshine, Garden and Rshack!  :) In t means a lot to me to have the support of everyone. It's also my pleasure to give support. This isn't easy for anyone to endure but it makes it easier to endure it together. I know I will continue to make progress to be completely healed. I hope I am serving as a good witness that healing does happen. Bit by bit. Hugs and happy healing!