Weird symptoms

[Il...]

My heart rate has really been scaring me. I’ve been to the doctors and they see nothing wrong but also they don’t see what my heart is doing when I am at home doing normal things. My doctor has me drinking ensure. I drank the first one today and my body felt horrible. I had a horrible panic attack that lasted a while and my heart rate won’t go below 80 (It’s normally between 60 and 75). I can’t even do normal things like laundry or clean the kitchen without my heart starting to race and sending me into a panic attack. Yesterday I did much more than today ( I literally woke up and drank some endure) and was not feeling this way. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Or similar? 

Many members talk about their heart rate, its pretty common, this is what Professor Ashton had to say about it.

Heart and lungs. Palpitations, pounding heart, rapid pulse, flushing, sweating, and breathlessness are usual accompaniments of panic attacks, but may occur without panics. They do not signify heart or lung disease but are simply the expression of an overactive autonomic nervous system. Slow deep breathing and relaxation, as described under panic attacks, can do much to control these symptoms. Do not worry about them: they would be accepted as normal if you were running for a bus, and will do no more harm than if you really were!

Thank you for sharing this with me. It helps to know that I am not alone. Panic attacks are just so scary and even more when my heart is racing.

You will be fine, I obsessed over my heart rate for about a year.  I think its very common to pay attention to it when first getting off these awful pills.  Just hang in there and remember that what's happening is only temporary.