dose amount linked to recovery time in a specific case 'thanks

[De...]

First, thanks for your opnions and any effort you may have  on helping here

IIm asking here of my specific case, maybe It could help others who reinstated and its going trough this again

-on my First attempt aware of WD i was used to something like 6mg (k)at least at mornings and more further,

-time prior jumping as inpatient , ( 2 to 3 months)i did what i could to reach lower doses i never " stabilized "i Just made It to be possible  to stop somehow

i  was going to 3 years off when i got into a stressfull enviroment were i reinstated

-  been 2 years  taking it this time but i was stabilized on 20 mg of valium , whats like 1 mg of clonazepam (?)

Since in 2015 i was used to doses like 6, 8mg of k more or less and now(2021) being sstabilized on 1mg

can i expect that my gaba-a receptors to be less downregulated and my overall gabaergic system, and others  to be in a "better state" in this attempt, even being kindled,

i was already kindled bcause of reinstatments before2015 for quite sometimes,i didnt knew what was WD 

When i reach something like (10months) can i expect to be in the same or maybe in  a better place in comparsion to my last attempt?

Your knowledge even being an speculation its Very welcome and aprecciated to me  , thank you Very much