Avoiding exercise

[St...]

I have to avoid any kind of exercise because it keeps me wide awake at night. I can't even go hiking or much of anything. This sucks because I want to wear myself out . Anyone have the same issue. I have been off benzos for 6 weeks.

I had trouble exercising in the evening.  Can you do morning workouts?

I went hiking in the morning and it still keeps me wide awake. For some reason, the adrenaline or cortisol does not wear off.

If you don't exercise, then are you sleeping totally fine?

Because I would think at 6 weeks off you may just be having trouble sleeping anyway?

Maybe not, maybe are you sleeping great on days that you don't exercise. Maybe make your morning workout harder, to really wear yourself out good? Idk, dang, sorry. You may just have to wait a bit before you can really ramp up your exercise without ramping yourself up all night!

If you don't exercise, then are you sleeping totally fine?

Because I would think at 6 weeks off you may just be having trouble sleeping anyway?

Maybe not, maybe are you sleeping great on days that you don't exercise. Maybe make your morning workout harder, to really wear yourself out good? Idk, dang, sorry. You may just have to wait a bit before you can really ramp up your exercise without ramping yourself up all night!

I'm not sleeping very much on my own. Quite a few zero sleep nights. I occasionally take hydroxyzine and alternate with Trazedone or unisom or melatonin.

Bro Ive been like this a very very long time. Any exercise for me is like 5 cups of coffee that wont wear off for a week. Im so upset by it because i need excercise now more trhan ever.

[1c...]

My opinion:

If you are at the stage where you are not getting much sleep, if any, then exercise is pointless. Your body is already at increased stress levels. Exercise is only going to aggravate that.

As for cycling different medications for sleep, I do not see a point to cycle different Anti-Histamines. Hydroxide, Unisom, and Trazadone are essentially the same effect: Lowering histamine levels in the body.

Melatonin is different as it works thru the Melatonin path and does not touch either Histamine, nor GABA (not in significant amounts).

Cannabis is a good option if you can get it. It works thru the endocannabinoid path in the body, and also does not touch Histamine, Melatonin, or GABA paths (again, not in significant ways)

My opinion:

If you are at the stage where you are not getting much sleep, if any, then exercise is pointless. Your body is already at increased stress levels. Exercise is only going to aggravate that.

As for cycling different medications for sleep, I do not see a point to cycle different Anti-Histamines. Hydroxide, Unisom, and Trazadone are essentially the same effect: Lowering histamine levels in the body.

Melatonin is different as it works thru the Melatonin path and does not touch either Histamine, nor GABA (not in significant amounts).

Cannabis is a good option if you can get it. It works thru the endocannabinoid path in the body, and also does not touch Histamine, Melatonin, or GABA paths (again, not in significant ways)

melatonin is not working at all and I'm allergic to thc because it gives me anxiety bad.

not being able to wear yourself out is the weirdest. Instead of getting tired, we get stimulated and overcharged and then go haywire.