I'm 1 year Xanax free...

[Ma...]

It's been 1 year benzo free. I'm definitely healing and making improvements with dealing with all my symptoms. I remember before my cns was so sensitive I couldn't do much of anything to very minimal physical work activity. Triggers always from fast heart rate, increased b/p, severe headaches, dizziness, weakness, severe benzobelly, I couldn't drive far,  alot of fear etc. Now I can manage my symptoms better. I can do things more to moderately, but I would have know my limit to stop. Im slowly getting back to living my life better. I still have alot more to go to my healing still. I can drive long distants, im working 2 part time jobs, my eating habits is slowly better. I still do expriencing half of my symptoms but I manage them the best I can, so I keep moving forward.

Congratulations Mark!  :thumbsup: Keep moving forward and in no time you'll do more and more without those pesky symptoms. You're an inspiration for others. I'm excited about making 1 year. Today is my month 10.  :thumbsup: