Letting go

[he...]

Hey friends. How do you let go and accept? I wake up in complete shock every morning like a little devil whispers to me "pst....and it tells me(everything that's happened and all you lost) then my heart races and Ican't back to sleep. I used to stay up late bc I could sleep due to anticipation for the next days stuff...now I just wait from sleep to sleep going over it all in mind and trying to self soothe thinking about all of the things I would be doing if only it hadn't happened. Anyone else? My kid is missing out on that lady I used to be. She was coooooool

Sorry you going through bad patch. How long have you been off all the meds ? I'm going through lot stress with family at moment, revving up all the symptoms. Have you had any Windows or let up in symptoms, maybe try and focus on what you will be able to do when you recover. It's really hard I know, symptoms do seem to wax and wane, and in bad spells difficult to see light at the end of the tunnel. Your child will love you unconditionally no matter what, give them a big cuddle on the bad days xxx