dry taper vs water titration method of 5mg valium

[Cb...]

I been trying the dry taper with reducing .001 a day on 5mg of valium but its been a hard road so far at about the 2 wk mark. watched a video on putting the valium in water and removing 1ml a day in a 300ml mix. wondering if this has been more successful for some people but worry about residue on sides of what it is mixed in and the individual glasses for each dose thru the day. the person on video made it seem like it really helped her doing the water method. any advice would be appreciated.

Please don’t use water, it does not dissolve Valium equally.

Look at the titration section on here for info.

You can use homogenised milk as the benzo dissolves in the equally distributed fat globules.

I am a vegetarian turning vegan though so I will be using vodka when I start titration after my next cut as I will be on 20mgs v.

I've done liquid tapering, daily dry micro tapering, and cut & hold with Valium. Cut and holding has been my favorite by far. With daily cuts it seems like your body is in constant withdrawals and never has a chance to catch up, even if you hold off for a few days. From 10mg and below I've been doing .5mg every 2-3 weeks and that has been very comfortable, for me at least.