Announcement: It is with regret... ×

1 year and a week off

[Be...]

Who would have known I could make it to 1 year off.At 2 months I wasn't even sure I could navigate the madness.

This journey is life altering.

The only remaining symptoms are GI issues mostly in the mornings.

Although I have some issues here and there,I have healed big time.

Every day is an opportunity to accept and try again.

Bexlan

Congrats beslan , I an 14 mo free and still suffering. I'm a new member and it's nice to meet you. You were once very active on post withdrawal board. I read many of your post.mornings are the worst for me, be your quote was best. Everyday is an opportunity to accept and try again.congrats

Congrats beslan , I an 14 mo free and still suffering. I'm a new member and it's nice to meet you. You were once very active on post withdrawal board. I read many of your post.mornings are the worst for me, be your quote was best. Everyday is an opportunity to accept and try again.congrats

So sorry about your mornings.How are they like.?

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy....congratulations on this major milestone!!!!!!  I emphasize and sympathize with your GI issues.....mine have popped up recently and are making my mornings pretty miserable.  I had recently started taking a probiotic and think it has made me feel more nauseous?!  Who knows, right?  Plus, I just had my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday and that may be adding to my GI issues this morning :tickedoff:  I hope you continue on your upward trajectory, Bexlan....you were one of the first to respond to one of my early on hysterical posts and I thank you for the reassurance you gave me!!!!

Congratulations Bexlan and welcome to the “one year” club.

Yes, this is a life changing journey. 

I had a heavy wave hit around the one year mark that reminded me of the early days.  But other than that I see good progress and I am happy to hear that you are healing as well.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Congratulations Bexlan and welcome to the “one year” club.

Yes, this is a life changing journey. 

I had a heavy wave hit around the one year mark that reminded me of the early days.  But other than that I see good progress and I am happy to hear that you are healing as well.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Rshack sorry about that setback but it evens out eventually.

One year off is a milestone in this madness.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy....congratulations on this major milestone!!!!!!  I emphasize and sympathize with your GI issues.....mine have popped up recently and are making my mornings pretty miserable.  I had recently started taking a probiotic and think it has made me feel more nauseous?!  Who knows, right?  Plus, I just had my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday and that may be adding to my GI issues this morning :tickedoff:  I hope you continue on your upward trajectory, Bexlan....you were one of the first to respond to one of my early on hysterical posts and I thank you for the reassurance you gave me!!!!

Gardenguru setbacks suck but hopefully it changes for you.It gets better.