(Мои симптомы ) My symptoms

[Ar...]

My symptoms:

- incredibly severe neuropathic pain throughout the body, continuous and as if scratching with claws, especially in the face, head, neck and back;

- a feeling of contraction and twisting of the whole body. This is the head-face, neck, torso. my legs and arms. Burning pain in the legs, especially on the right.

tingling in the feet

-traction, jaw and face, tremor of the lower jaw.

-floating cloudiness in the eyes

- the feeling that the face is being pulled continuously.

- at night, numbness of the hands.

. involuntary movements at night

- clenched jaw and clicking in the joint.

-akatiziya.

- exercise intolerance

- my whole body squeezes, squeezes and twists.

-continuous twitching of the eyelids

-muscular jerks throughout the body.

-Muscles tighten around the mouth

Edit: Translated title

• 1 month later...

Hi. I understand.  I'm so sorry friend.  Are you doing any better? Please let me know.

Not. Thank you for your compassion. Experiencing these symptoms continuously without the slightest improvement is worse than keeping your hand in boiling water.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you in every single symptom, plus many more. Totally crippled as how I feel.

How is your cognitive? Does the muscle craziness on head and face make your brain non functioning? Do you find any triggers? I'm asking as my brain is so dead wonder if it's separate from the muscle stuff. My triggers are many, all chemicals, hygiene products, glutamate food, all things with strong smells, stress, etc.

Only thing I don't have problems is exercise.

My symptoms are closely related to the external triggers, stuff I listed above that agitate my brain and body. If I can get a day or two without those ( when my neighbor is out of town), my symptoms would calm down quite a lot making it manageable.

The easiest is try to eliminate glutamate food see if it makes a difference

Severe head, face, neck muscle stiffness, contraction, numbness and pain since covid and every time my neighbor smoke e-cig.

Trigger

Continuous throbbing and constricting facial pain. Non-stop. hell on earth.

also pain and constriction in other parts of the body

• 4 weeks later...

I feel that I have received from these poisons a terrible progressive neurological disease that is ruining my entire body. My whole body is destroyed and I cannot do anything for myself. Pain and spasms in every cell.

I know Arnold 53, but I feel if not for covid and marijuana, I could still recover and live.

Giving time, miracle can happen as human body healing ability is amazing