Hair loss in men

[To...]

I have been tapering for about 2 months now and my hair is thinning and I’m losing hair too. I have always had thick and luscious hair. I am a male. Is this a common withdrawal symptom and will it grow back?  But right now that’s the least of my worries.

This happens a lot and not just in men but it grows back in when you recover so try not to worry about it because worry causes stress and stress causes increased symptoms.

I have been tapering for about 2 months now and my hair is thinning and I’m losing hair too. I have always had thick and luscious hair. I am a male. Is this a common withdrawal symptom and will it grow back?  But right now that’s the least of my worries.

Same here bro, my hair used to be luscious AF

The drugs are neurotoxins that destroy many cells in the body including hair which can cause what i term  "frayed ends of neurotoxicity". Once you're off the drugs and take care of your body your hair will grow back to what it was.

The drugs are neurotoxins that destroy many cells in the body including hair which can cause what i term  "frayed ends of neurotoxicity". Once you're off the drugs and take care of your body your hair will grow back to what it was.

I'd be interested is seeing the studies that support this, I've heard members comment on hair loss but haven't seen what causes it.

I dont have any studies for it but have heard members have frayed ends of hair like wiry and just look burnt from the drugs. It's like a garden that has no water and nutrients and just sprayed with pesticides and it just shrivels up.

I dont have any studies for it but have heard members have frayed ends of hair like wiry and just look burnt from the drugs. It's like a garden that has no water and nutrients and just sprayed with pesticides and it just shrivels up.

Actually I was talking about benzo's being "neurotoxins that destroy many cells".

Actually I was talking about benzo's being "neurotoxins that destroy many cells".

Since the drugs work on cells i would assume they do cause DNA damage. They're not antioxidants. Regarding studies there are none because drug companies suppress the truth.

[16...]

I lost half my half my hair after they gave a large dose of versed at my colonoscopy!!

For me I believe it was the change in hormones!

A lot of women loose their hair as their hormones change.

But this was instant, next week, literally, my hair was coming out in chunks!

Winnie

Since the drugs work on cells i would assume they do cause DNA damage. They're not antioxidants. Regarding studies there are none because drug companies suppress the truth.

You can't seem to back up your claims with facts Scooby99, so I suggest you refrain from stating them as such.