Anyone get muscle cramping 6-8 months out from jumping?

[oc...]

Started my taper 2.5 years ago and had all the horrible side effects and then I got off completely last summer (August) -- My sleep just recently straightened up and I have been resting pretty well at night (for now). Did anyone get cramps in muscles this far out? I got a cramp in the bottom of my foot the other night and it has me a little curious if that could still be from the tapering.

Any help or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

If i was to blame every muscle ache and pain on benzos, someone must have been feeding them to me years ago! Can't imagine that would be benzos tbh.

There's loads of reasons for muscle cramp, especially in the foot. I go out for a walk most mornings and sometimes I get past the end of my road and my foot is randomly hurting,  sometimes I just head home, other days I walk it off. That's all part of getting older unfortunately.

Maybe not an individual cramp int the foot..but....My intense muscle cramping and tight ligaments became problematic around month 10. It was mostly one sided, and fro month to month shifted a bit in the location of my body. It was very limiting and I even went to PT to try to resolve some of it.

Good news is most of it is gone now. I still have to super stretch every day, and in any wave I get it flares up again. but it is far better than it was.

This is not uncommon to have this.

I've also had random shooting pains, and others have too.

If you read throughout BB, many members have gotten diagnoses of MS, only for it to resolve on its own months down the road.  :thumbsup:

Started my taper 2.5 years ago and had all the horrible side effects and then I got off completely last summer (August) -- My sleep just recently straightened up and I have been resting pretty well at night (for now). Did anyone get cramps in muscles this far out? I got a cramp in the bottom of my foot the other night and it has me a little curious if that could still be from the tapering.

Any help or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yep sure did. My first calf cramp was at 10 months out.  I still get cramps in my calf’s & sometimes my arms.