Walk off or jump off

[qu...]

I think many members use the different words to mean the same thing, when they finally quit the benzo.  Of course, some will taper to a lower dose than others but this should be guided by your symptoms.  If you're dealing with miserable symptoms all the way down then it's a good idea to taper as low as you can, your body is signaling you may have more healing to be done after you complete your taper.  If your taper has been fairly uneventful then you can probably get away with stopping your taper at a bit higher dose. 

This is all about listening to the signals your body is telling you.  Have you read this post, it sums up many member experiences.  Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

I think many members use the different words to mean the same thing, when they finally quit the benzo.  Of course, some will taper to a lower dose than others but this should be guided by your symptoms.  If you're dealing with miserable symptoms all the way down then it's a good idea to taper as low as you can, your body is signaling you may have more healing to be done after you complete your taper.  If your taper has been fairly uneventful then you can probably get away with stopping your taper at a bit higher dose. 

This is all about listening to the signals your body is telling you.  Have you read this post, it sums up many member experiences.  Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

I'm starting out at 3mg of Clonazepam, hoping to be down to 1mg in about 3 months. I'm really curious if that last milligram will really take five months to taper off of. I hope not.

If someone is starting out at a higher dose, at what level do people generally make the jump? Does it matter if the initial dose is higher?

hi i thought i could jump off by now but at .035 klonopin im definitely not ready  i think i will go down for another month or 2