Author Topic: Been off Clonazepam for over a year! Healing!  (Read 5539 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Been off Clonazepam for over a year! Healing!
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2021, 07:04:27 pm »
Hi! Can I ask why you used the maple syrup? And can you go through the math with me on how the .25mls of liquid works and the equivalence in mg with each drop? Thanks! Thinking of starting a liquid taper when I get to .5
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2021, 12:49:23 am »
Congratulations!  You did it 👍.  I know it seems never ending, but itís really possible to get free.  Iím also off clonazepam for 1 year now. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2021, 06:48:02 am »
 :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2021, 08:23:46 pm »
[...], so happy for your recovery!  Even though the traumas are brutal to face, those meds donít really  take away the hurt.  Numb is no way to go.  I also had many traumas, and  sexual assaults over the years.  I ended up on clonazepam.  I tapered and healed.  I get how intense that is.  Youíre so strong.  Iím also mid 60s now,  and like you resilient.  Have a beautiful life! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2022, 06:22:58 am »
[...], so happy for your recovery!  Even though the traumas are brutal to face, those meds donít really  take away the hurt.  Numb is no way to go.  I also had many traumas, and  sexual assaults over the years.  I ended up on clonazepam.  I tapered and healed.  I get how intense that is.  Youíre so strong.  Iím also mid 60s now,  and like you resilient.  Have a beautiful life!

Thank you so much and many positive vibes for a lot of future healing.  Blessings!  :smitten: :thumbsup: