Suppressed documents may lead to benzodiazepine class action lawsuits

[vi...]

i found 2 young attorneys who are interested. main problem is...... health authority

does not acknowledge Prof. Ashton's study, it has no value in the medical community, i was told.

Took me by surprise and i'm quite shocked. ???

Don't know how....simply put ....big pharm, big money, big lawyers , class action takes many people speaking with one mind...unfortunately , the minds here are a bit busy just trying to get healed right now....still, something needs to be done...I heard some stats the other day that docs gave out 80 some million scrips for benzos in 2007.....am I close?

That's terrible, Morreweg. I figured Professor Ashton's hard work wouldn't be validated because it's been years and so many doctors don't even know about her. I'm sorry to hear that. What a roadblock.

That's terrible, Morreweg. I figured Professor Ashton's hard work wouldn't be validated because it's been years and so many doctors don't even know about her. I'm sorry to hear that. What a roadblock.

Terry its bloody criminal. >:( , looks like fighting against the Mafia, i can't believe it.

my attorneys are shocked as well, they've watched all the videos,

Dr. peter gotzsche, Ian Singleton and so many others. what is going on ?

What has been going on for years ?  >:(

It's all about money at the end of the day. The best thing we can do is to warn the public and raise awareness. These "doctors" are putting everyone's lives in extreme danger, it is disgusting.

• 3 weeks later...
I am aware that someone in US is trying to start a class law suit and in Canada as well...I will keep myself informed and will let you know, buddies...Dr Ashton isn't the only one who studied benzo...Among others, there is Dr. Lader, who uses to testimony against big Pharmas in benzo trials....16 000 members on Benzobuddies' forum...we are not alone!