Anxious Inklings

[va...]

Hey there,

It's been forever since I have been on this site. I am in the process of creating a book that includes drawings I did while going through withdrawals. If anyone can take a look and give me a little feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Or let me know if a book like this would be helpful.

Here is a link:

http://anxiousinklings.com/index.php/page/13/

Many thanks,

vaartist

Hello, and good to see you after so long.  I've always thought it would be nice to have all of your withdrawal artwork together in one physical form.  And, as you may recall me from long ago, I am a big fan.  I take it from your absence you are recovered, and that is wonderful!  Thanks for your art.

-Jeff 

[b1...]

Hey there,

It's been forever since I have been on this site. I am in the process of creating a book that includes drawings I did while going through withdrawals. If anyone can take a look and give me a little feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Or let me know if a book like this would be helpful.

Here is a link:

Do you mind sharing where you are at in your healing journey. I have followed your posts for a while.  Are you medication-free?

Many thanks,

vaartist

Hey there,

Here is a link:

Many thanks,

vaartist

Wow...this is good! :)

Going ok. Now just wondering what symptoms I have are withdrawal and what is just me.

Hope you're doing well and seeing some healing.

Thank you, vaartist, for rendering the experience of benzodiazepine withdrawal in its true character.

It is only by drawing often, drawing everything, drawing incessantly, that one fine day you discover to your surprise that you have rendered something in its true character. ~Camille Pissarro

Going ok. Now just wondering what symptoms I have are withdrawal and what is just me.

Hope you're doing well and seeing some healing.

Coming up on 9 years soon, I’m doing fine and have been for a long time now.

We talked about you publishing these drawings long ago and again encourage you to pursue publication. I have always thought they were incredibly creative and hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for all the great comments.

I am looking to get this book printed up this May and will make it available on my website.

Here's to healing!

God bless,

Vaartist

• 2 weeks later...

Vaartist love your illustrations and meanings so on point.

Would love to hear about your story with benzo, as I’m struggling a lot with a too fast taper at the beginning and an anxious mind I have since forever.

Anxiety disorder is coming back full force and almost unbearable . I’m drowning.

I saw you reinstated Some times, did It help?

I am in a very dark place since few weeks, how not worry about the hell we are going through with an anxious mind? Trying to stabilize but my mind is making the things much worst  :'(

Thank you if you can share some of your experience ...

• 2 months later...

So glad you are maki g them in to a book.

Not that I can buy one as WD had made me allergic to everything including printed paper.

Has your WD largely gone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I’m so interested in a book of your work.. that is so cool. I just found your site/ commented earlier. Hope you’re well. Your art expressed what I haven’t