Johnson and Johson Vaccine

[ba...]

Hubby got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine this morning. No issues so far.  3 days of symptoms, and 2 weeks to immunity  according to the data. Will keep everyone informed as he progresses. 

Typical warnings as with all vaccines.

Short info sheet on the vaccine. Not near as much info as with the other 2 vaccines, this one is brand new. Tims will tell as it is more widely used.

https://www.janssencovid19vaccine.com/

I should be able to get Jansen 1 shot immunization Friday! Woot. I can actually choose between the 3 vaccines, but that 1 shot is the prefered one, fosho. Will keep everyone posted.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, we ran out of immunizations. I am now getting the Johnson and Johnson immunization tomorrow. Had to wait, but very relieved. Will update.

Thank you, I am having continued reactions to everything and I am worried about a severe response to this.  Not sure if you have food and medical sensitivities?

Seasalt,

I am hyper sensitive. That's why I wanted this vaccine, and not the others. Only 1 shot, get whatever happens over with. My husband had it a month ago, all he experienced was a sore arm.

I am not expecting it to be troublesome. No one I know who has had this had much of a reaction.

Got the Johnson and Johnson vaccination an hour ago. They have you wait 15 minutes after the injection to see if there is a reaction. Also, you can sign up for an app that checks on you every day, it will ask you to report any symptoms, temperature, etc. It is voluntary, but I felt like it was responsible to build the data base, so got that done while waiting my 15 minutes.

No wave, surge, amp at all. And, I am hyper sensitive. :thumbsup:

Seasal and Goldendood, if anyone would have a reaction, it would be me. We have all struggled terribly, and are hyper sensitive to everything. I really believe this is going to be just fine. Will keep updating. I don't think you need to fear it. It's nothing like antibiotics, which drive me nuts, or psych drugs, which got me, and most of us into this mess.

It does not work on our CNS, but our immune system, whole different pharmacology. Expecting soreness, tiredness, and that's about all.

My only concern is my immune system is so low, I think the Hashimoto's is playing a role in this, but I ma always sore and have reactions to many foods etc.  When I had the reaction to wearing a bandage it was concerning.  My biggest fear is not the vaccination and uptick in symptoms, it is about a severe reaction given my autoimmune situation. This coupled with withdrawal is no fun.  I know others are probably in the same boat as well.

It's Wednesday so I have one day to make my decision.  UGH..

Consult with your doctor. My oldest daughter had a bad reaction to the MMR vaccine as a child, and other reactions to medication, he advised her not to get the vaccine as she is too prone to a reaction.

I am feeling the vaccine. Mostly tired and mild body ache. Moderate headache. These are quite typical with an innoculation.

I think people who are not always so tuned in to "What is my body doing to me now, " would probably not even notice.

No problems with  any kind of wave or setback benzo wise.

I am feeling the vaccine. Mostly tired and mild body ache. Moderate headache. These are quite typical with an innoculation.

I think people who ae not always so tuned in to "What is my body doing to me now, " would probably not even notice.

No problems with  any kind of wave or setback benzo wise.

You make a good point, many outside our community aren't as 'in tune' (they don't need to be) with their body so they might not notice much.