8.5 months

[ma...]

hi all

Sorry I've been flat out and completely forgot to do an 8 month update until someone messaged me reminding me :)

So 8.5 months. I've recently relocated internationally for my work, quite a stressful process, but all good now, and im doing ok.

Not much mental symptoms now if at all. sleep is good. no mouth issues. hands seem to be good mostly.

Remaining symptoms are just tight stiff hips and leg muscles, ocasional twitching (might be a bad day then none for a week) and sinus stuffy ocasionally.

i reckon at this rate ill be healed by 12 months, cautiously optimistic.

What great news maccaz!  Moving can be so stressful, so congratulations for getting that done.  Thanks for updating.  I hope you are all healed in 12 months.  :thumbsup:

[ca...]

Amazing and so encouraging as my history is similar to yours. I hope I get there soon!

At what point did your anxiety let up? Mine is still there - worse in the morning, just kind of a background nagging (just finished month 5). Did you have sleep issues that resolved?

Looking forward to your success story miccaz! So glad to hear you are doing much better and congratulations on the international move.

Aye happy to see this. :) I’m so happy for you, keep it up man I’m 4 and a half months behind you but one day will be right where you’ve been.