Hard day

[Ha...]

On top of being worse than I have ever been with bwd and health issues, my dog has been so sick the last couple weeks and now he is in the emergency vet, $3000 I just spent on tests and this isn't even including if he needs surgery.

sorry you're going through that...we had one of our pups get real sick a couple weeks ago and its hard enough to deal with that stuff when you're feeling normal.  hope things work out ok

sorry you're going through that...we had one of our pups get real sick a couple weeks ago and its hard enough to deal with that stuff when you're feeling normal.  hope things work out ok

thank you

he has fluid in his abdomen and is so sick, I can't deal with losing him right now and I don't know if I can give him the care he needs if he needs surgery

:'(

sorry buddy,  this is the hardest thing about having pets...we love them so much and they usually end up having problems before we do.  my dog growing up got cancer and we did chemo and everything.  not sure if i'd put another dog through that again.  quality of life is important.  easier said than done.  hope your pup pulls through.

[af...]

Oh my gosh I am so so so so sorry :*(

🙏🙏🙏🙏

No time is good to have a pet unwell.  I pray your furry gets well soon.  🙏

He had to be put down 😭he had multiple organ tumors and it looked like one ruptured and bled into his abdomen.

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved fur baby!  They are family and leave a hole in our hearts when they pass😰