Just when things couldn't get any worse.

[dd...]

[dd...]

After swollen hands, insomnia, crippling back pain, eye pain and light sensitivity, swolen testicals, panic attacks insomnia and so on. Today my wife tells me her sister is coming to stay a few days. A few days that means 2 to 3 weeks. This woman is 68 years old mean as hell and looks like Martin Short. I'm not kidding she looks like a female Martin Short. And if that's not enough she's got a little dog, I have nothing against dogs I like dogs but this dog hates my guts. I tried to befriend the dog and gave it to BBQ pork rinds.dog got the squirts ,I got blamed. Did I mention the dog has cataracts I'm not kidding.

But the sister, the depths of her sick to pray mine has no boundaries. I tried to fix her up with my neighbor's Cecil, ( he lives alone and doesn't get out much) but he's not stupid.

She watches like a vulture for me to get a snack in a drink and prepare for wrestling or svingouly and tries to convince my wife to watch some hallmark s#/t.

Benzo Buddie powers ACTIVATE!

[53...]

LOL!

You are a true comedian.  I am Sorry about your physical and mental pain, I am laughing about the description of the person coming to stay with you LOL!

Maybe the dog will sense you are not feeling well and Be kinder to you.  Dogs can sense when we need them and when we are vulnerable.

I had Tried to rescue a pitbull mix.  I was A nervous wreck daily thanks to benzo use, anyway.  He would literally just jump on top of me until I calmed Down.  He was a special boy.  ❤️

Pops, I'm sorry you're going to get stressed by your SIL coming.  Didn't you tell your wife she stresses you out and maybe she shouldn't come?

50998883721_3896780478_o.png

Hey Cecil. This here is my sister-in-law.
I was telling her what a nice house you have.
Just show her around your nice house.
It'll be OK. She won't be any trouble.
Just turn on the Hallmark Channel.
I'll be right back. Really..

[dd...]
Y'all are about the best friends a fellow could have. She should be arriving today. My wife and I have to go to the shops and buy her necessities. She's lactose intolerant, but eats ice cream and macaroni chese. Last visit she ate all of my string cheese. I'm happy she doesn't contribute Ford groceries. If she did with hear about it for the next 10 years. Regardless thanks again guys for your support Smeagol will be here in a few hours. Pops

Ive dealt with smeagol myself, and ill say, sometimes, and I know we all know this, sometimes the reality of a dreaded situation can surprise and not be tooooo bad. not minimizing your situation here, but do what you can to just let as much as possible roll off your back, as it were. just like anxiety, sometimes you have to try and chill and just let it pass right through you and not resist. Let her do her thing, say what she will, try not to let it affect you, or even use the energy of taking anything personally, you just smile, nod and say yes, whatever youd like. good luck!

[53...]

Pops, you’re too funny.

I know how stressful the energy is from negative people can be, and during this period it is like a million times worse.

Like Pamster has reminded me in the past, it’s time to take out your tool box.  Music, books, tv shows, whatever it is that makes your heart sing.  Do it so you can charge yourself enough to tolerate what is going on around you.

❤️

[dd...]

Thanks fiercelady and Aragon.maybe I should take notes and see if her distractions lessen or co.pound my withdrawal.

Regardless she's like a snake knowing exactly when to strike. I'm watching Smackdown or raw (wrestling) and she walks in , you know that's fake. Then slithers away. Adding to my collection of intrusive thoughts.

That made me laugh out loud! But I do feel for you, wifes sister was suppose to come here for a week but they canceled  :thumbsup: last minute!! Hang in there