MS or Something Else

[...]

Its been more than 2 years. I've suddenly developed some strange symptoms. My arms and legs dont respond to movement and feel very weak. When I wake up my arms feel like theres no blood circulation in them. The rest of the day they seem ok. I've been to many docs still no improvement.

Now I'm getting electric sensations in head, arms and legs.

I think I've MS as the symptoms seems matching.

I could not be the benzos after two years.

Please help me figure out the cause. I feel too weak to hold my mobile for typing this.

I'd like to try and help but I'm not sure there's enough information. Can you think of anything that has changed in your life, in your habits, in your routines, in your thought processes, etc? You say that it's sudden so I guess it seems like there's no cause but do you not even have a hunch?

To be honest, I'd call it out as being the benzo still but I don't want you to become too despondent. It takes years for nerve damage to fully repair. That doesn't mean you're going to constantly feel terrible and it seems like your experience confirms it's not all bad. But niggles and flair ups for a few years after cessation are not that surprising and happen to many people. Hopefully this is days/weeks rather than weeks/months in severity. I would suggest that if you've been alright mostly for a little while, then you'll get over this bump fairly quickly as long as you do the basics right and try not to worry too much.

I spent 2 years thinking it was all benzos and ended up testing positive for MS. They did a MRi to the brain last feb confirming it . I’ve also had a spinal tap

[8a...]

You should  check with your doctor to make sure you don’t have something else going on aside from the benzos. 

You can always develop health problems outside of WD. I’m 2 years out and still get symptoms that you describe. It’s always frightening to me until they run tests and they don’t find anything. But getting the tests done eases my mind.

Also, I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. I hope you don’t have MS.  :(