9 months Ambien free

[La...]

Wow! I have made 9 months Ambien free. I'm so very proud to post this. It's been a very trying, tedious, and much needed journey to heal. I'm not 100% yet but I have no doubt that I'll get there soon. This is definitely a life experience no one can ever forget. Just about 3 months ago I was completely bedridden, sad, tired, confused, lonely, heart broken, scared, concerned and weighed down. But I trust my Heavenly Father that he will never let me down. That he's alway with me ( not ALWAYS but alway meaning All the Way!) When someone in my shoes are in the physical condition I was in, God is all you got! I couldn't walk around my house, sit up to watch tv, do any chores, go outside, or drive or ride in a car, take care of myself or my daughter, or anything but lay in bed 24/7. I didn't give up. I didn't give in to the fear of this being permanent. I didn't be negative. Most importantly I didn't just lay here. Now I can get up to go for short walks outside, sit up several times a day, do small chores, take a shower or bath without help, cook small meals and few other things. I have even rode in my car and plan on doing it again soon. So I know driving will be next! I did all of this hard work to get to this point with tragedy after tragedy happening to me back to back. All I can do is thank God! I'm SO looking forward to my complete healing to see what I can do next. I'm 9 months now. Waves have been kicking up like in acute stage but they're not as long and my windows are better.Im sleeping 5-8 hours nearly every night without any pills or supplements. I've learned so much in all this. To those just getting started, be strong and be encouraged. You will make it. You can do this. It's so worth it! You CAN do this! Hugs to you.

U are such an inspiring and beautiful person lady den x god doesn’t get all the praise, it’s you that has never given up and always stayed focused on healing. I’m so amazed it’s been 9 months, and I know the waves have been nasty lately, but times nearly up for those pirates rocking ur boat. Soon You will be sailing in smooth seas and it will all be behind u. I can’t wait to see the smile on ur face when that day comes.

Big love to you my friend xx  :smitten:

[7f...]

Way to go LadyDen!!  Nine months is awesome.  We at BB understand how important this milestone!!

Kate  :smitten:

Thx Shay and Kate. I'm crying tears of joy. As Shay said those nasty pirates on the benzo ship loves rocking my world. But I think they're getting the message that they messed with the wrong lady long enough.  :laugh:

Shay I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart. You were the first person I met beside the moderators welcome. You've been my support, guiding light, special friend and my comedian. I love you, girl. I'm proud of your accomplishment too.

Kate you're such a sweet person. I'm enjoying watching your positivity and strength in your journey. I'm so glad to get to know you. I greatly appreciate your support. I wish you full healing and all the joy your heart can hold.

Love you both!

Now I’m crying x  :D Right back at u girl.  :smitten:

All hand hoy!!! We need to get a posse together To board that boat and beat the crap out jack and Davy if they don’t bugger off soon and get their hands of ya booty!! Arrrrrr!  :laugh:

🏴‍☠️

Oh LadyDen Congrats on the 9 months!! It seems like a minute ago I met you on BB and you were my first friend here welcoming me here and you were my role model 5 weeks ahead of me on kicking the ambien habit.  We will get there for sure, and the wild ride will be the most valuable lesson we will  carry with us for the rest of our lives.  :smitten:

534.gifLady, such a wonderful message of hope and strength. Never have I heard you complain, always willing to help others and keep us laughing, even when the boat continues to rock, but your strong Faith and Grit will get you through this. As I have said all along, "You Got This" Proud to call you Friend.💖 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:💖 😷

Congratulations LadyDen!  Pretty soon you will be one year off.

Aren’t those first 5 to 8 hour sleeps amazing?  There were times I thought I would never sleep again...and I feared going to sleep because the nightmares would then hit me.

Just take things slow and gradually add in more activities.  I started exercising again but started overdoing it and so I had to back off. 

Thanks for posting.  Your message provides a lot of hope for people. 

Congratulations LadyD  :D.  Watching you from day one, seeing all the changes as you have gone  through in  9 months, has really been pretty amazing.  You never gave up and it has been a pleasure to have your humor.  Love you woman, so happy for you!!  :smitten: :smitten:

Deanna I'm so that I was a source of strength to you as you joined me in tackling the Ambien curse. Lol I was more than happy to be there for you. I knew from your first hello that you could do this as I have. I love that you're right behind me in our healing. Girl I'm pressing on to bigger fish to fry and I'm paving the way for you. What a joy to get to know you and cheer you on.

Begood I can't express how much it meant to me for you to welcome me to the village with open arms. You have been so good to me. You choose the perfect nickname for yourself ( begood) cuz you always have been a good encouraging light. Through my journey your post of inspirations kept me going in positivity. I couldn't wait each day to go read it. That was a BIG help to me. Thank you so much! I use " I got this!" All the time and I share it with others.

Mary I don't know if you know this but that's my deceased mother's name. Since I've been going through this I wished a million times I could have her with me. Every time I see your name it's like she's saying hello to me. You're unfailingly sharing hope and strength to me. I love reading your posts about your life. Being bedridden for so long I often take little adventures in my mind through them. They're reminders that I'll be soon back on my feet completely. You were the one who told me about moonpie that day I thought I was gonna have a seizure. You have no idea that I watched the link you sent me and it kept me grounded. Thanks so much for your support. I know you're still tapering. I'm cheering you on!

RShack even though I don't know you very well. I've seen some of your posts and I know a warrior when I see one! Yes those 5-8 hours of sleep are awesome! Thanks for the advice about taking baby steps and don't overdo when I start exercising again. I was just thinking about trying to add more exercises but I'm taking your advice and wait a bit longer. Hugs to you!

Deanna I'm so that I was a source of strength to you as you joined me in tackling the Ambien curse. Lol I was more than happy to be there for you. I knew from your first hello that you could do this as I have. I love that you're right behind me in our healing. Girl I'm pressing on to bigger fish to fry and I'm paving the way for you. What a joy to get to know you and cheer you on.

Begood I can't express how much it meant to me for you to welcome me to the village with open arms. You have been so good to me. You choose the perfect nickname for yourself ( begood) cuz you always have been a good encouraging light. Through my journey your post of inspirations kept me going in positivity. I couldn't wait each day to go read it. That was a BIG help to me. Thank you so much! I use " I got this!" All the time and I share it with others.

Mary I don't know if you know this but that's my deceased mother's name. Since I've been going through this I wished a million times I could have her with me. Every time I see your name it's like she's saying hello to me. You're unfailingly sharing hope and strength to me. I love reading your posts about your life. Being bedridden for so long I often take little adventures in my mind through them. They're reminders that I'll be soon back on my feet completely. You were the one who told me about moonpie that day I thought I was gonna have a seizure. You have no idea that I watched the link you sent me and it kept me grounded. Thanks so much for your support. I know you're still tapering. I'm cheering you on!

RShack even though I don't know you very well. I've seen some of your posts and I know a warrior when I see one! Yes those 5-8 hours of sleep are awesome! Thanks for the advice about taking baby steps and don't overdo when I start exercising again. I was just thinking about trying to add more exercises but I'm taking your advice and wait a bit longer. Hugs to you!

Oh LadyD, what a beautiful post.  I am glad you like my taper name and if it makes you feel good, I am happy I chose it :D.  Moonpie has put a smile on my face plenty of days when there had not been one.  Anyone that loves animals and humor has to love Moonpie  :D. This is a hard road that you have traveled with a lot of dignity and it it a pleasure to have you with us.  :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Lady, I have never met anyone that could make laugh, and cry almost at the same time. You are so gifted, and those that are privileged to know you, well we are so lucky. You are a true BB Warrior and we all are honored to be in your company, from one Warrior to another, keep on "Trucking Lady" And you are a natural writer. :thumbsup:💖 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:💖 😷

LadyDen: You have been such a positive force on this forum. We rarely hear you complain (even though you have so many reasons you could!), and you've managed to keep us all entertained on that thread you started - keeping us distracted and using our poor brains! I know theres been days I would go on there in a wave and then there be some ridiculous conversation based on one of your trivia questions and I'd find myself laughing so hard!

Girl, thats a gift. 

You've blessed us in spite of your pain. So glad I've gotten to know you better over these past months, and sooooo happy to see the healing progress you've made.

And thank you for the truth you've spoken into my life when I needed a reminder :thumbsup:

Big hugs to you!!!

Much love to you, Trina dear. I'm so glad that my thread has helped you through tough days. I love the fun we have on there. I'm honored to know you too. I appreciate the love and support you've given to me so unselfishly. The prayers and messages and encouragement. You have blessed me too. I get something from ALL of you. I can't wait to read your success story when you're completely healed.

Flutternut big hugs to you and thanks so much for a the congrats on my progress. I know I still have a ways to go but I'm willing to go all the way.  :thumbsup: I wish you successful healing as well.

And all of you have made me cry from reading what you've wrote. Happy tears of course. From my heart I thank you! I pray this year the success story won't be able to hold all of our stories. I'm looking forward to reading all of our stories. Each of them a beautiful courageous part of our healing.

And those of you who said I should be a writer... I just might do that.  ;) I used to write plays years ago. I also wrote poetry and hosted a poetry night years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Ladyden

your story is aa miracle to ready.

I'm only half way there, but stories like yours keep me going one night at a time.