What a nitemare I have to move on top of this...

[ra...]

I'm tapering off benzos down to .25mg of Klonopin but I can't handle this right now. I have to move while going through withdrawal. I' tried to get a storage locker went down there and despite it saying there open they were not and just thinking and even getting out of bed is hard enough. I don't know of I should reinstate benzos. Even while on them I was depressed as hell and had bad derealization.... Now of I lower the dose I have just as many issues. Literally have to call my landlord and say I'm going through a health issue and I can't move out..... My brain and body just isn't there... I'm to frusterated for this I think I'm going to go buy alcohol I'd rather do that than a benzo atleast alcohol helps with depression and the withdrawal are not as long as benzos. Sorry for the rant but I'm lost here

Edit: Content

Sorry you're having to go through that.  Some days I can't even manage to get up and take a shower - and I'm still on 1mg/day Klonopin.

If you absolutely "have" to move out, is there not an understanding family member to help you out?

Thanks for the reply. I can probably get a family member to help me later this month altho I'm sure my landlord won't like it. I couldn't deal with all this stress today withdrawal is tough to say the least

Thanks for the reply. I can probably get a family member to help me later this month altho I'm sure my landlord won't like it. I couldn't deal with all this stress today withdrawal is tough to say the least

I know exactly what you mean. My dad had a mild stroke last Friday, which devastated me even more. Thank God that he is okay now after surgery. Some days I really want to just give up. Like today I woke up already feeling defeated. I just don’t know how to handle this situation with the tapering, feeling like absolute death everyday... I just don’t know.