When Is it Time To Stop??

[Ro...]

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate advice on this. I thought I had it all worked out one way, then the other and I am now back in a frustrating grey area.

Basically, after i found BBs and read the Ashton Manual in the last week of Dec 2020, I decided that I needed to taper to 0.5 diazepam before stopping. I started on 20mg diazepam May 2012 (+ pregabalin +escitalopram) and started tapering March 2020,

This morning my cut took me to 0.4mg liquid diazepam. That takes me to below my original planned stop dose. I just changed my mind on jumping as my waves are so bad that I am bedridden during them and in a very messy painful way physically and mentally. I am now starting to think that this pain may be in the post anyway and the liquid doses are not helping it any - i.e. just stopping this now will not make the physical symptoms any worse. Mentally it would be a great lift to take my bottle of liquid and throw it down the loo or out the window.

I would really really value advice from anyone that has jumped off diazepam at the 0.5 mark after relatively long term use. I am coming up on 9 years this May. Am I in for a scorcher of a time when I stop?  I am out of a brutal wave just now that lasted 3 days l (bedridden and in agony with no sleep).

Thank you for reading. All advice greatly appreciated. I thought I had this all worked out and made a plan which is my personality to do but it seems to have fallen over.

Sending good vibes and wishes for long windows to everyone that needs them.  :smitten:

Roxy