Emotionally Numb, all senses blunted, I feel like the driest desert

[Fo...]

Worse than ever.  Seriously, when I thought numbness couldn’t get worse...it gets worse. I’d say it’s horrific, but i can’t feel horror or anything positive or negative.  I’d say this saddens me but then I’d be a liar because I can’t feel jack.  Worse form of blunting.  I NEVER thought I’d get this bad. At least its stopped my depression and anxiety in its tracks.  WahBam.

[03...]
Congratulations on some of the positive things you have accomplished. When we all begin this process we never dream of the horrors that await us. No one thinks benzo use would be associated with eye pain joint pain joint swelling hand swelling. Or even bizarre symptoms like outside of the ear pain in the cartilage. Or strange smells like ammonia. But it happens. You're doing the right thing talk to people about what's going on now. Develop a group of buddies communicate with them regular. Also take advantage of the benzo buddies search engine there are hundreds of people who have experienced the same symptoms. Hang in there kid you're bigger than any benzo.  Pops