Haven’t been on in awhile need advice

[De...]

So I’m in month 10 things have pretty much gone back to normal for me the symptoms I have were super light. I went to my bosses bday party today where everyone was drinking.. i literally took a few sips of beer cause everyone was I know stupid probably drank like literally table spoon of beer and felt fine then but now hours later I feel like a big wave is coming. Did I just screw myself ? How much can such a small amount do to your system?

And my beautiful sleep I was enjoying getting is all weird now I really hope I didn’t just kill months of progress with a few sips of beer.

As crazy as it sounds I've read other members talk about a few sips of wine or beer who mention the same reaction, most will return to their baseline in a few days.  I don't know if it's the actual alcohol they ingest or the worry but I don't doubt what you're experiencing because I've seen it happen so many times.

Try not to stress over this because as you know the stress will increase your symptoms. 

Just letting everyone know it did fade and I’m back to my baseline for the most part again stay away from alcohol everyone not worth it!

We are all so different and should listen to our bodies. I had a non alcoholic cider recently and it had I think 0,5% alcohol. I felt it for a 2-3 nights in my sleep and then it cleared up. I’d definitely keep off alcoholic drinks for some time, it’s not worth the risk...