Author Topic: 2mg of K in 300ml = howmuch per ML?  (Read 531 times)

[Buddie]

2mg of K in 300ml = howmuch per ML?
« on: February 28, 2021, 12:05:59 pm »
If I put 2mg of clonazepam in 300ml of water, how many mg is there per 1ml?  Thank you for any help!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 2mg of K in 300ml = howmuch per ML?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 02:16:00 pm »
2 / 300 = 0.0067 mg/mL

Here’s a calculator you can use:

What will the concentration of the solution be (mg/ml)?
https://volume.tripsit.me/

Edit: substituted easier-to-use calculator
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:21:30 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 02:24:36 pm »
Thank you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 02:29:27 pm »
You are welcome!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 06:48:19 am »
Thank you for posting this link!  I have been trying to work out a calculation all afternoon.  You saved me tons of time.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2022, 09:46:43 pm »
2 / 300 = 0.0067 mg/mL

Here’s a calculator you can use:

What will the concentration of the solution be (mg/ml)?
https://volume.tripsit.me/

Edit: substituted easier-to-use calculator

Nice [...], thank you!