Extreme social phobia ?

[De...]

My friends,

Anyone feels extreme social phobia / anxiety , to a point of being stuck inside of home ?

I dont know why i feel like this, but its disturbing for me i think its the sum of so much anxiety i get  from mental symptoms  that results in feeling unable If going out to do Anything

Im inside home for almost a month, i dont know what would i do If i didnt have someone to bring food and care for me. I aint going out even for medical reasons, imagine for a walk

anyone Felt this way and got better ?

february im going to complete a month off this time

Unfortunately it is quite common to become housebound due to social phobia. I think it's a good idea not to fight it or try to analyse it too much, because then it is more likely to pass. I would like to suggest to you that the social phobia doesn't represent who you really are and instead it's simply a cue to tell you to avoid unnecessary stimulation and stay stress free. Try not to think of it as too much more than this, because it might become true.

I would, if possible, take all the pressure off yourself for a couple of weeks and from there (if you start to feel a bit better) gradually build up to going outside more often. I don't know whether there's a thread in the Support Groups subforum dedicated to people who are housebound. It seems quite likely because it's a common problem. The balance is to not beat yourself up about it but also to not get into such a rut that you can't get out of it.

You are still early in the journey. It does get better.

thinking about go into a facility Just to try to Interact with other people, even If  was pushing myself, like an exposure therapy 

maybe having problems making decisions too

In linking this social phobia , fear like anxiety as a result of the level of anxiety added by each symptom

Thank you Very much for your view on it diaz e

I had it too. It was difficult to go outside my house and met anyone. After some months off I started to see some of my friends one by one first inside my house, then having lunch with them outside. The phobia vanished over time so after 1.5 years off I did not have it anymore. I’m 3.5 years off now and I do not have any issue anymore so it goes away over time but it takes some time.

Take care!

Thomas

Thank you, its reassuring to know that you got better bro, i went trough this on my last withdrawal ( paranóia, extreme anxiety too , dp/Dr, i think that  most of this terrific mental stuff that exist because o WD affects me)

I dont know for sure what happend at 9 months off that suddenly a drug that at First did nothing, started to manage most of my simptoms,                ( pregabalin)on That time because of much stress my mother hitted tolerance and went trought withdrawal too, she recovered now btw, shes living, i Hope that when i get better she hit a better state of mind too.

I know that my situation affects her on a real negative way.

Thank you mate for ur answer, i still considering to Go into a facility, Just need tô talk about this whole situation with The 01 Dr, that runs the facility, just to see If she accepts that im suffering this way because of The withdrawal síndrome , Will show her The Wiki doc about It..i dont know if she Will belive thats bcause of withdrawal, Just need tô bê sure that  the pdoc give some credit that my CNS hypersensitive tô Anything so with any drug trial to prescribed  even less that The lowest doses normnally prescribed

Just telling what im willing to do ,

Thank you again my friend for The reassurance.